- Very easy to Install, continuous rating.
- Saves valuable flux. Saves handling cost.
- Reduces porosity and expensive welding rejects.
- Excellent recovery rate of 18kgs per minute.
- Tank storing capacity of 60Kgs.
- Highly efficient and time saving.
- Heavy duty filter assembly.
- With magnetic separator to eliminate iron particles from the flux.
- Continuous operation with minimum maintenance.
- User friendly, value for money.
- Saves time and labor.
- Heavy duty with proven performance.
- A must for all SAW operators.
Heavy duty, Welding flux recovery unit can be wheeled in the work area for continuous flux recovery. To recycle all unused flux, removes slag, iron particles and fused solid waste, all in one fast continuous operation. Heavy duty 3ph-3HP motor is fitted for continuous operation with minimum maintenance, with coil type starter for Auto start/off features for overload protection, along with 3meters long heat resistant suction hose pipe fitted.
Heavy duty filter assembly fitted, armored with stainless steel mesh, for longer life, and trouble free service, with a total area of 7sq.ft, its efficiency rate is 99.5%, also very easy to clean.
|Weight without hose
||L57” x B20” x H62”
||L15” x B13” x H9”
||1”square. rail type, inline
||270m3/hr-on 50mm ID
|Negative static pressure
|Flux holding capacity
|Flux recovery rate
||6” x 6” = 99.5% efficient
|Suction wand Mesh protected
|Hose pipe EPDM